JamPal

Sunday night Ruby Murray

I demand to be placed in a cup holder!

At least that way I can see when we get there.

Cupholder??? Feckin' luxury. IIRC I was behind Jampal on one of the journeys last year. As we were not travelling in some capacious Volvo (might have been a V50 though I was a tad refreshed so can't be sure) my kneecaps have not been the same since.

+1 for the curry obviously :^.

Persuade me.

Half tempted, but the craic on the Saturday night in the hotel is hard to ignore.

It's on the sunday old boy.

Oops.

In that case, I'm unfortunately otherwise disposed.

I'll learn to read sooner or later.

Me please. :^

Cupholder??? Feckin' luxury. IIRC I was behind Jampal on one of the journeys last year. As we were not travelling in some capacious Volvo (might have been a V50 though I was a tad refreshed so can't be sure) my kneecaps have not been the same since.

+1 for the curry obviously :^.

You picked the wrong seat, I was driving Jims car and had to move the seat forward (a lot) up (a lot) and adjust every moirror on the car, but there was probably room for an adult with leg room on the seat behind me!

Super Wammer

Im in please :D

Now I've figured out which way is up and what century we are in, what time is planned for this extravaganza? I'm not staying on Sunday so will (remarkably) not be inhaling anything alcoholic. However, a bit of ruby would complete the weekend a treat.

Now I've figured out which way is up and what century we are in, what time is planned for this extravaganza? I'm not staying on Sunday so will (remarkably) not be inhaling anything alcoholic. However, a bit of ruby would complete the weekend a treat.

It's usually been about 1930hrs, for a couple of hours. :^

Apurba, Melton Mowbray has done up proud the last few years.

Starter, main, popadoms, around 15 quid (I'm currently in negotiation)

There's veggy curry for any weirdos that dont eat meat.

And mild, hot & journey into space, main course curries.

Usually 30+ wammers/abattoirist types, with stories from the weekend that'll have you pissing your sides and/or punching someones lights out.

Be there or get slagged off behind your back with no chance to defend your dubious reputation.

:P

Super Wammer

I'm in, plus Liverustman :)

Me too please :^ Will not be staying overnight on Sunday, so happy to give a lift down and back (if not finishing too late) before driving home.

Sounds like they have the same chef as Brian's (take5) local curry house.

I got an absolutely roasting from the lads at his last bake off due to the rather pinkish colour of their tikka masala!

:D