Rollehojja

Wanted - Denon DL-103R MC cartridge *DAMAGED* (or higher end damaged mc cart)

I'm looking for a damaged DL-103R cartridge, with damaged stylus or cantilever. as long as both coils measure fine.

If you have one for sale, please let me know what you would want, and we can make a deal.

Would also be interested for other higher end mc cartridges that is damaged, like Lyra, Dynavector, Shelter, Transfiguration, Zyx, Benz Micro or alike - but those i'm not interested in their cheapest models - and only interested in Low Output MC's.

Damn, i haven't gotten any notifications that there have been answers here... anyway...

Mika K: Please send me a PM, with info regarding the cartridge with price and everything - and we'll see.

Hermit: Drop me more info (looks from the thread that it is broken), and it may also be interesting.

All other offers, not interesting. Anyway thanks for asking!

Hi,

I have a standard dl103 with a missing cantilever. In very good condition except for the missing cantilever ;-)

Graham

Hi.

I have Ortofon Kontrapunkt B with damaged cantilever if you are interested in. I see you are from Sweden, so Euros would be OK as well.