Juancho

AdAudio: Mainly Valve Servicing, Repairs, Upgrades, and New Builds Service London

Super Dealer

Hi All,

I have recently set up a business in South West London servicing, repairing, upgrading and undertaking new builds. I mainly work with valve equipment, but also do some work with solid state equipment.

Recent repairs and upgrades include Valve Amplification Company (VAC), Conrad Johnson, ARC, Plinius, World Audio Designs, Helios, Theta, Yaqin, Lampizator, Tube Technology, Ear, Ming Da, Audio Innovations, Musical Fidelity, M2Tech, and Audio Note equipment. I’ve probably missed something and new projects are arriving all the time.

In terms of new builds I have recently built some 300b push pull amplifiers, my own preamp, a variation of the Blue Velvet design, and several NOS DDDacs for people.

If your equipment comes along for repair or upgrade, I start with a report laying out the options and costs involved and take it from there. So, if you have anything you need doing try me out for friendly service and /or some advice.

My Website is: https://adaudioconsultants.wordpress.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/adaudio2014/

E mail: adaudio2014@yahoo.co.uk

Great stuff David and good luck with the new venture.

Currently listening to the WAD 300b you significantly improved for me.

Good news David. All the best - you should get a few interested in DDDAC builds I expect.

Super Dealer

Thanks Guys, it is going to be fun tho unfortunately will probably mean less time for my own projects! I did convert my Pre to solid state power supply from hybrid solid state /valve rectifier using a slow start module and that has given me a very decent increase in SQ.......

David's work is fabulous - Has got my mono blocs seriously upgraded and punching way above their weight. Also all of his recommended upgrades are driven by actual audible improvements - not the usual 'its an expensive component - so its bound to sound better approach'.

I highly recommend David and wish him all the best in his venture.