atomheartmother

Scalford lift share

I'm travelling up Saturday morning from exeter, leaving Sunday after the show, if anyone wants a lift and it's not too much of a detour let me know

john

I can offer a lift from Ipswich area on the Sunday. Mark

I'm travelling up Saturday morning from exeter, leaving Sunday after the show, if anyone wants a lift and it's not too much of a detour let me know

john

Hi John

I'm thinking of going but not looked into hotel etc yet.

Where are you staying, how getting from hotel (if not Scalford) to the event ?

I'm halfway between Glastonbury and the M5 (j22) so could be possible. Share petrol etc.

Stephen

Hi John, I'm in Bristol and have the same questions to ask as Stephen, I was planning on just going up for the Sunday but would prefer to pollute the planet less and stay in a hotel

Hi Stephen / Dylan

im staying at the lodge next to Scalford quite happy to go via Scalford if you can get a hotel/b&b...

ill be leaving exeter at 10ish

Hi Stephen / Dylan

im staying at the lodge next to Scalford quite happy to go via Scalford if you can get a hotel/b&b...

ill be leaving exeter at 10ish

Great, I'll sort out somewhere to stay. I think the lodge is fully booked though.

Could either meet up at my place (10 miles from j22) or I can get the other half to drop me off at either the junction or the services between J22 and 21 (Sedgemoor) You'd be welcome to a coffee etc. If you wanted a break chez moi.

I will pm with contact details.

I think I might drive myself up there as I have found an old friend I haven't seen in a couple of years who lives fairly close so I can combine it with a visit to him. I'll be driving up on the Sunday morning from Bristol if anyone wants a lift up on the day.