rockmeister

6 Nations

I'm a tad anxious for Saturday!

Jones hasn't had time to make much impact, team changes mean quite a lot to settle down, and Scotland are on an improving roll, are at Murrayfield and it'll be on a new hybrid surface, which won't have softened in the rain. Quite fast by all accounts. Hm.

Super Wammer

Should be a competitive championship this year (and not just on the final weekend like last year!). A lot of pundits are backing Wales to win, but I am not so sure.

I wouldn't back Wales at all. Too many injuries.

I wouldn't back anyone this year. Too many unknowns. Scotchland will be very hard to beat, that's for sure. Especially after their amazing game against Australia in the RWC.

Admin

England beat themselves half the time

Super Wammer

Good chance for Cotter's crew to achieve something this year.

Hopefully new England captain Hartley can control himself when/if things go badly.

Super Wammer
I wouldn't back Wales at all. Too many injuries.

:rofl:

Counting down to kick off, just need to decide what time we are heading to Murrayfield and, who's driving.? There were other options train etc, but we have a gig to go to later in the evening, so time is a priority. Watching the weather since it has been really poor up here lately, let's hope the rugby is great and we can go forward to successful tournament, no predictions to tempt fate here.

Count Ireland out from the start.

Super Wammer

As a Welsh-English-Rugby supporter, I shall watch tomorrow only England at Scotland live HD tomorrow , and review the other 2 X 6 Nations' matches via replay fast-forward-pause eventually.

Nice to see BBC-ITV sharing ...

Ireland and France will win-share.

Good luck Oz in charge of Eng. ...

Super Wammer
I will be there. First England game I've ever been too. Anxious doesn't even start to cover it.

Shame I am going with a cracked rib (sustained playing Rugby of all things) - hopefully the jocks won't nudge me!

Enjoy the banter when you're up here ;-)

Admin
Enjoy the banter when you're up here ;-)

I'd pretend to be mute

I used to go up to Murryfield in the old days when I was a member of Scottish. We would get the Night Rider train from Euston all night bar and films with a carry on curry. Arrived at Waverley about 6am and waited for the bars to open.

Be careful not all Scots like the English.

Be careful not all Scots like the English.

Most of us don't bite, there are obnoxious b*stards every place though but since this isn't football there will be less nutjobs about. Enjoy the weekend, but hopefully not at my[scotland's] expense.:oj::oj:

Sorted!

I used to go up to Murryfield in the old days when I was a member of Scottish. We would get the Night Rider train from Euston all night bar and films with a carry on curry. Arrived at Waverley about 6am and waited for the bars to open.

Be careful not all English like the Scots.

Super Mod

This seems to be the wooden spoon match right now!