JamPal

Room Allocations list

Aha you new what it was , haven't got any Coldplay at home have you Steve :P

I might just join the WAC and make that my album choice.......

I trap is easily set.....:whistle:

I googled the lyrics.

That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it. ;-)

Super Wammer

Steve - have you got any African Head Charge? If not, I'll bring some - makes for different and interesting listening - not quite the usual Drum'n'Bass I usually bring but interesting nevertheless

Steve - have you got any African Head Charge? If not, I'll bring some - makes for different and interesting listening - not quite the usual Drum'n'Bass I usually bring but interesting nevertheless

New one on me Simon, please bring that.

I'm determined to empty the room this year..... ;-)

I had also planned to bring that with me - bit of 'My life in a hole in the ground' & 'Psychedelic Africa'.

Super Wammer
New one on me Simon, please bring that. I'm determined to empty the room this year..... ;-)

yep I'm intrigued too :)

This sounds like a challenge!

I got more complaints from upstairs then alongside cottesmore last year (I was firing across the room btw)..

I got more complaints from upstairs then alongside cottesmore last year (I was firing across the room btw)..

I'm not really serious, volume like last year will be sensible. The system however is capable of 125-130db at 1m without clipping or reaching excursion limits with sensible bass. But that's what 100db sensitivity and 400 or so watts gets you.

I'm not really serious, volume like last year will be sensible. The system however is capable of 125-130db at 1m without clipping or reaching excursion limits with sensible bass. But that's what 100db sensitivity and 400 or so watts gets you.

Sensible to whom?

Super Wammer
Sensible to whom?
anyone at the other end of the hotel?

- - - Updated - - -

can I add that I did manage to clear the room last year - with Joe Bonamassa of all things

Super Wammer
Well he is rubbish:)

harsh but fair, but far too mild for the ship bloke :nerves:

Super Mod

Going to be dead dead boring, and ask if wifi might work in the PDR?

Save dragging TT and bloody records all the way from the other side of Melton :whistle:

Sensible to whom?

HSE/OSHA, that means 90dbA for 8 hours :D

What? Pardon?

Maximum permissible noise exposure is 90dba (bloody loud) before hearing protection must be provided, perhaps that means I can have ear defenders at the door and I can play even louder.