rabski

Charity stuff

We have obviously the main raffle for Mind, and also the Cancer Research bring-and-buy sale.

I will be putting up a relevant page on the show website in the next few hours, to try and push these as much as possible.

Before I do so, is anyone else doing anything else for charity on the day (or before/after)?

I'll be wearing a kilt with nowt underneath. Happy to let people look for a fiver donated to Cancer Research.....

I'll be wearing a kilt with nowt underneath. Happy to let people look for a fiver donated to Cancer Research.....

Christ almighty. How about a collection to not see what horrors lie beneath the tartan.

British Heart Foundation might be a better choice of charity - I can imagine quite a few folk keeling over with cardiac arrests. :?

--- btw, super job, Rabs :^

Thanks Jerry.

Website updated now. Raffle and Jerry's sale mentioned.

Scottish people exhibiting their gonads are not mentioned. At least, not for the charity sales. If you want to get mad on the Saturday night, I'm sure you'll find a suitable place to exhibit. May I suggest the fountain? There will likely be a contraction of the relevant parts, but still, you can wander around the grounds waving what used to be your willy and declaring all sorts of rubbish.

Thanks Jerry.

Website updated now. Raffle and Jerry's sale mentioned.

Scottish people exhibiting their gonads are not mentioned. At least, not for the charity sales. If you want to get mad on the Saturday night, I'm sure you'll find a suitable place to exhibit. May I suggest the fountain? There will likely be a contraction of the relevant parts, but still, you can wander around the grounds waving what used to be your willy and declaring all sorts of rubbish.

:rofl: thanks Rab for a mental image that will live long in the nether regions of my memory....... :D

Seriously tho I will be selling Raffle tickets in my room. Sales pitch will go something like:

"Wanna buy a raffle ticket?"

"No"

"Want me to tilt my kilt?"

"Oh God NO!"

" So how many raffle tickets will it be then?"

Might be a good idea Rich to use the website to encourage those attending to order a pie...

.....a minimum of 80p per pie will go to MIND.