john.stone

For Sale - VPI Super Scoutmaster

Selling my turn table. With it's massive 20lb platter, outboard power supply and digital SDS speed controller, this is an excellent record spinner. Comes complete with it's Nordost wired arm and Dynavector XX-II. It also has the platter peripheral clamp but this has sustained some slight damage after being dropped by the previous and first owner. He also fitted the spirit level to the plinth, and although not original, is of excellent quality and works a treat.

I'm looking for £2000 for the turntable or £2450 with the XX-11 cart which was recently given a clean bill of health under the microscope of Johnny at Audio Origami who set it all up. I have all the original boxes and packaging so it can be posted anywhere. Postage will be about £50 in the UK and I'm happy to get quotes for anywhere else.

Thanks for looking.

[ATTACH]13392[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13391[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13393[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13394[/ATTACH]

IMG_6859.jpg.ff761cc920fea36b599412323a0

IMG_6857.jpg.7d283ce7b1d96243c01b8a510be

IMG_6860.jpg.2d24959da7185cd67f52edfe6b7

IMG_6858.jpg.3e287925705e6ecfeeb6ccf2422

having recently purchased a VPI scoutmaster with the digital speed controller and same upgraded platter, I can attest to what a wonderful table this is, and this price is excellent! I don't see myself moving away from it for a very very long time. Free 'bump' from me.

having recently purchased a VPI scoutmaster with the digital speed controller and same upgraded platter, I can attest to what a wonderful table this is, and this price is excellent! I don't see myself moving away from it for a very very long time. Free 'bump' from me.

Thanks Morty, this is my second Super Scoutmaster and they are fantastic value.

Is the platter peripheral clamp still usable?

Super Wammer

Pm sent John

Sold.

No one from admin needs to waste time to delete or lock this thread because that's how the selling parts of forums work. The price it sold for is still up there for all to see so if you're selling yours, you'll know the going rate.

All the best to the new owner, a fellow Wammer.

A donation to the forum will be made.

• Upvote 1