manuka

Help! you guys must know everything but I don't!

Hi. Help please for a newbie. Obvious questions for which emails not getting answers: I assume we need to book our room with the hotel for the hifi show day before so we set up the day before? Sorry for what probably seems an obvious question but no information to be found on searching. What time does the show open?How many passes at any do show exhibitors get? or do we have to pay entrance for ourselves and any helpers? Any tips from past exhibitors would be really good and welcome. You know everything, but I don't :-) More info PLEAEEEES

Super Wammer

You normally sleep in the room you exhibit in, then get up early and set up, after the hotel staff have been in to remove the bed. Show opens at 10am.

Exhibitors only get passes, I think.

In the past, exhibitors have also paid for entrance - I know I do and am happy to do so to help make the show a success.

Rooms will be bookable for overnight stay soon, but not yet - exhibitors in rooms will get 1st priority for their own room.

- just watch the 2016 Show section - it will be announced.

In the past, exhibitors have also paid for entrance - I know I do and am happy to do so to help make the show a success.

Rooms will be bookable for overnight stay soon, but not yet - exhibitors in rooms will get 1st priority for their own room.

- just watch the 2016 Show section - it will be announced.

You normally sleep in the room you exhibit in, then get up early and set up, after the hotel staff have been in to remove the bed. Show opens at 10am.

Exhibitors only get passes, I think.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. That's really helpful. Will check the forum everyday then. Cheers.

Super Wammer
You normally sleep in the room you exhibit in...

You mean....me, and my HiFi, alone, in a hotel room.........ooooh, someone dim the lights........:rude:

Super Wammer
Hi. Help please for a newbie. Obvious questions for which emails not getting answers: I assume we need to book our room with the hotel for the hifi show day before so we set up the day before? Sorry for what probably seems an obvious question but no information to be found on searching. What time does the show open?How many passes at any do show exhibitors get? or do we have to pay entrance for ourselves and any helpers? Any tips from past exhibitors would be really good and welcome. You know everything, but I don't :-) More info PLEAEEEES

staff ready to move beds and drop in chairs from 7am (whilst you down a restorative breakfast)

TIP: bring power lead extensions - these are bedrooms and sockets will be few and ALWAYS in the wrong place

order your badge: http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?129240-****2016-Show-Badges****&p=2245948&posted=1#post2245948

hire some drinking boots for Saturday evening, borrow an English / Utter B******s translation dictionary fro your local library ;-)

staff ready to move beds and drop in chairs from 7am (whilst you down a restorative breakfast)

7am!! Oh gawd....:zzzz:

Super Wammer
you youngsters have no staying power :cafe:

Admin

And mods have to be outside from 0715 onwards for car park duty ;-)

Super Wammer
:rofl:

Yep, good init, night on the pop, then a lay in till half six. The full english does have some restorative power thankfully.

And mods have to be outside from 0715 onwards for car park duty ;-)

Yes we need a full team ready to push the Porsches onto the muddiest grass verges for safe keeping :^

Rather than start a new topic I've tagged onto this one.

Does anyone know what B&B room rate Scalford will be charging for those staying overnight?

Super Wammer

It has been £75.00 with breakfast for the last few years