crimsondonkey

The Wigwam Show Raffle 2016

Anybody else like to support this excellent cause by selling raffle tickets? Please get in touch.

Also I'll be sorting t-shirts for those involved in raising money either at the door, raffle, or in your own rooms. So if you're keen to get involved please get in touch and let me know your size :^

.... and let me know your size :^

These are Wammers - just get a load of XXXL :P

Super Wammer

usual message:

CD's head is full of nonsense. CD must empty some nonsense out of his head before he can receive any more of your nonsense messages.

:)

These are Wammers - just get a load of XXXL :P

Behave, XL will do for me (if my current diet works) Do I need to grow a beard:shock:

Super Wammer
Behave, XL will do for me (if my current diet works) Do I need to grow a beard:shock:

:nup: I've got some trimmings you can glue on

Super Wammer

Donkey

I'd be happy to sell tickets from my room 238. I would love to support MIND as I know first hand how mental illness can impact on life.

Brigz

- - - Updated - - -

Donkey

I'd be happy to sell tickets from my room 238. I would love to support MIND as I know first hand how mental illness can impact on life.

Brigz

oh, and I'd also like to donate a 1m long set of Secret Sauce phono interconnects, with added Foo and Snake Oil.

:nup: I've got some trimmings you can glue on

Where from? :dunno:

Super Wammer
Donkey

Brigzp

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and I'd also like to donate a 1m long set of Secret Sauce phono interconnects, with added Foo and Snake Oil.

Just to be clear, these are MIT II Terminator Interconnects, and I also have a pair of MIT II Terminator Speaker Cables which, on second thoughts maybe should go in the Cancer B & S rather than the raffle.

Your shout....

Thanks Brigz for offering to sell tickets and the kind contribution to the raffle - both gratefully received. Will update the list when I get to a computer rather than my phone. Cheers.

I've been moved to a new room and will have a lot of room so if you need somewhere to put the raffle stuff and a central place to run it from I'm happy for you to host it there.

Happy to have pork pies in there too.

Stefan

Super Wammer
Happy to have pork pies in there too.

Stefan

nice try ;-)

Super Wammer

Excellent, that'll stop me standing on the stairs and spilling my beer on the folk below.....

Excellent, that'll stop me standing on the stairs and spilling my beer on the folk below.....

Yes I did that last year too, although I was aiming for the back of James neck...

Yes I did that last year too, although I was aiming for the back of James neck...

It didn't drop very far then :D