AudioBear

Nearby Hotels for Scalford HiFi Show 2016

I have used the Quorn Lodge in the past, but also try laterooms and see what options they offer.

Just stay away from Wellingborough and Corby and all will be fine!

Lots of nice B&B's nearby...stayed here in the past and it's excellent...about 10 mins drive to scalford?

http://www.stonepitsfarm.co.uk

Super Wammer
At least the Gym will be empty that weekend :^
ROFLMAO repped

Me and the Mrs stay at http://www.sysonby.com/ its not a long drive to Scalford hall.

Last year we got a taxi from the hotel to Scalford and back again, as (a) parking on the verge outside Scalford Hall is a no-no for my car and (b) I could sup a few pints at the bar.......

Note it proved a little tricky to find a taxi company that wanted to pick us up after the show finished on Sunday. Scalford hall did have a list of about 20 local taxi companies and we tried them all, but only one was happy to come to Scalford Hall.

Just booked the Grange county, 10 mins from Scalford,

Looking forward to a great weekend.

Just booked the Grange county, 10 mins from Scalford,

Looking forward to a great weekend.

Don't forget no parking at Scalford.

Park and Ride only

Just stay away from Wellingborough and Corby and all will be fine!

Lots of nice B&B's nearby...stayed here in the past and it's excellent...about 10 mins drive to scalford?

http://www.stonepitsfarm.co.uk

All,

I have one of the rooms at Stonepits Farm booked for the Saturday night but have sadly had to pull out of exhibiting, so it's up for grabs if anyone would like it. It's the twin room and is £80 for the night (I've not paid anything) - if anyone would like to take it on, PM me with your contact details and email address and I'll contact them and do the necessary.

All,

I have one of the rooms at Stonepits Farm booked for the Saturday night but have sadly had to pull out of exhibiting, so it's up for grabs if anyone would like it. It's the twin room and is £80 for the night (I've not paid anything) - if anyone would like to take it on, PM me with your contact details and email address and I'll contact them and do the necessary.

Oh no what a shame:(.

Adam be sure to let JamPal, Televator, Rabski & Tel know by PM if you haven't already have done:^.

Oh no what a shame:(.

Adam be sure to let JamPal, Televator, Rabski & Tel know by PM if you haven't already have done:^.

Already have done. :(

All,

Just bumping this again in case anyone needs a room in a lovely B&B that does a cracking breakfast! If no takers by the end of the week then I will just ring and cancel.