rabski

It's guide time again

Cometh the moment...

I'll be starting the artwork for the show guide shortly. Please, please, please try to limit my suicidal thoughts by making sure that your details on the equipment spreadsheet are up to date. It's a bloody mammoth task and although I appreciate things will change, the fewer alterations, the less time I need to waste.

I get print costs as low as I can by planning and sending to print early, so the job can be flexible and fitted in around other work. Therefore, it may go to print many weeks before the show.

As before, once it's all at the final artwork stage, I'll put up a link here so you can check it and point out that I've spelled Linn wrong or something.

Anyway. Just a 'please' regarding the spreadshit.

Grateful thanks.

Cometh the moment...

I'll be starting the artwork for the show guide shortly. Please, please, please try to limit my suicidal thoughts by making sure that your details on the equipment spreadsheet are up to date. It's a bloody mammoth task and although I appreciate things will change, the fewer alterations, the less time I need to waste.

I get print costs as low as I can by planning and sending to print early, so the job can be flexible and fitted in around other work. Therefore, it may go to print many weeks before the show.

As before, once it's all at the final artwork stage, I'll put up a link here so you can check it and point out that I've spelled Linn wrong or something.

Anyway. Just a 'please' regarding the spreadshit.

Grateful thanks.

I'd like to PM you my equipment list if I may, but if this is likely to lead to mess ups I'll fall in with your wishes!

PM preferably, as I won't necessarily see when the spreadsheet changes. Ta.

Super Wammer

Top work, as ever :^:notworthy:

Top work, as ever :^:notworthy:

You ain't seen it yet :)

Super Wammer
You ain't seen it yet :)

It was more for the amount of effort :^

Richard I'll be in touch about my room and the guide.

Thanks mate!

- - - Updated - - -

It was more for the amount of effort :^

That is certainly true. Plus you buggers keep changing your kit right up 'till the last minute :nuts:

Thanks again Richard, for all the effort:^, will speak to Mibby to confirm the equipment we will be bringing (of course you can have a (very) personal hands on session Saturday evening ;-), if you can make it up the stairs that is :P)

Thanks again Richard, for all the effort:^, will speak to Mibby to confirm the equipment we will be bringing (of course you can have a (very) personal hands on session Saturday evening ;-), if you can make it up the stairs that is :P)

Promises, promises... :)

Richard are you going this year .

Bloody hope so. The year has not got off to a particularly good start and the get away would be very welcome...

- - - Updated - - -

Just a brief note here, which I'll also post in other relevant threads.

I have no way to see when/if the exhibitor spreadsheet gets updated and I can't monitor all the relevant threads.

Please, if you change any kit or want to add details, just PM me. Ta!