JamPal

Room allocations

The second floor has been changed. They removed some partition walls to make the rooms larger.

This is what it looks like now:

2nd-floor.jpg

From that plan, it doesn't look as if the Fernie room has changed. If so, it's a very fine sounding room indeed. Ceiling is low, but being in the eaves, it doesn't have much in the way of parallel walls, so flutter echoes are low, plus the beams act as diffusers. I had it three times, and apart from having to lug all the stuff up two flights of stairs, and all the way down again, from a sonic perspective, it's one of the better medium sized rooms.

S.

They are not as big as that, they are suites and have a bathroom.

Ah, figures:^

From that plan, it doesn't look as if the Fernie room has changed. If so, it's a very fine sounding room indeed. Ceiling is low, but being in the eaves, it doesn't have much in the way of parallel walls, so flutter echoes are low, plus the beams act as diffusers. I had it three times, and apart from having to lug all the stuff up two flights of stairs, and all the way down again, from a sonic perspective, it's one of the better medium sized rooms.

S.

The Fernie hasn't changed but it is the only other part of the second floor (to the additional two rooms) that we are using which is why it is on the plan.

Well done sorting the Rubiks Cube that are the room allocations chaps.

Brilliant job.

As requested, the errrm "package" contents are all used, small denominations and no consecutive numbers :whistle:

Super Wammer

68rednose your inbox is full

Super Wammer

It now looks as tho we will be moving house in march with all the upheaval that entails etc packing up my kit again for scalford would be a little too much , Please give my room to someone on the subs bench etc.....hope to still make it on the day tho

...and keep your eyes peeled for a housewarming bake off prob aground the May Day bank hol weekend. ......The new house is a converted chapel - loads of space so a couple of rooms to use etc ....my Rega can be brought out if storage and set up too ;)

keith & jane

68rednose your inbox is full

Sorry, away a few days, sorted now :^

Made a kit change; I'm bringing 40kg of Japanese valve amp goodness (Triode TRV-845se) instead of the Arye/Albarry combination.

Super Wammer