hermit

Kenwood Trio Owners' Club

Super Wammer

I have a Trio ka2000 amp and matching tuner that I inherited from my father. It was his first ever seperates Hi-Fi, and still sounds surprisingly good.

I have a Trio L-07D turntable that I purchased new it in 1981. Now 34 years old and still offering a performance on a par with the finest high end turntables ever made.

I have a Trio ka2000 amp and matching tuner that I inherited from my father. It was his first ever seperates Hi-Fi, and still sounds surprisingly good.

Just remembered that I also had a pair of these in the early 1970's. Brought secondhand and quite cheaply considering this was probably not long after they were first released. Used the amp to drive a pair of KEF Cresta's and later a pair of B&W DM2A's. They were a good starter set.

The KA-2000 has a great reputation as a sweet sounding amp.

157830604_kenwood-ka-2000-kt-1000---1968-integrated-amp-tuner-.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Trio L-07D turntable that I purchased new it in 1981. Now 34 years old and still offering a performance on a par with the finest high end turntables ever made.

The L-07D is my dream deck. Simply stunning.

l-07d-h.jpg

My Son's (Sam) first amp was a KA-2000 (it's under our bed at the moment!) but agree it's a nice little amp and STILL works after all these years:-)

9057580612_9a6504f0ba_c.jpg

Great photo :^ You'll be able to blackmail Sam with that Foreigner album when he's older :P

Brian (take5) is responsible for the album, it was either that or Kenny G:D.

In 1978 I thought that I had moved on by buying ARCB Trio 2055 tt-5300-3500 or similar Trio amp and tuner ...

Gave them to some lady-friends in 1983. Had Kenwood 7090 CDP for 7 years from 1997.

Still have Trio in-ears buddy-things from 1979.

My Son's (Sam) first amp was a KA-2000 (it's under our bed at the moment!) but agree it's a nice little amp and STILL works after all these years:-)

9057580612_9a6504f0ba_c.jpg

Great photo! Congratulations :^ All the best for you and family!

- - - Updated - - -

Kenwood! Oh my god, old times of great audio maker! Today, I'm not sure but Kenwood not produce anymore hifi equipment, just kitchen devices!!!

Super Wammer

My first 'hi-fi' was a Trio separate pre and power amp ....1987 think it was a C2A pre and M1A 110 wpc power amp .

ooh the nostalgia

My first HiFi was not a Kenwood, but was a Technics in 1979, amplifier, turntable, tuner, and cassete deck and speakers too, and audio black rack Technics cabinet, with smoked glass on the front, and on the top, nostalgia, yes, good times...

I have a couple of Kenwood tuners:

KT-1100SD (in storage, modified with narrower filters)

L-1000T (fantastic tuner, will be even better when I eventually get round to sending it to a tech).

Regards,

Nick