It Cost How Much!?!

JBL Lets R-O-C-K

Love vintage JBLs and some of the new ones. Currently got 4312 & L112 and looking for another larger model :geek: Would really like some L220 or some of the big studio full range horn ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Something like these....

[video=youtube;2MXxRTt3HUw]

• Upvote 2

Very subtle looking speakers, Bob. :cafe:

I think they look fantastic!

I am currently enjoying my JBL L96.

l96_zps8wrzlzfv.jpg

• Like 1

Now these.......

jbl1_04.jpg

• Like 1

I had a pair of L110 Monitors.

Fantastic things - cost me £150 or so and they replaced £5k rrp's worth of Kharmas.

JBLL110.jpg

A bit scruffy :? - but so am I. :D

Yep, good at rock, but also very excellent at classical. Just good speakers, really. :^ Transparency, vibrancy, clarity, rez, dynamics, surprisingly uncoloured and just plain fun to listen to.

I had a pair of L110 Monitors.

Fantastic things - cost me £150 or so and they replaced £5k rrp's worth of Kharmas.

JBLL110.jpg

A bit scruffy :? - but so am I. :D

Yep, good at rock, but also very excellent at classical. Just good speakers, really. :^ Transparency, vibrancy, clarity, rez, dynamics, surprisingly uncoloured and just plain fun to listen to.

My findings too. The British hifi press has a lot to answer for. One only needs to consider the demand for vintage JBL's in the Far East to realise that it's only a matter of time before they are more appreciated here.

Well they like LS3/5as in the far East... ;-)

But I am delighted with my JBL L300s, they are wonderful speakers. The UK press, with their Linn/Naim fetish at the time, has indeed a lot to answer for

First post to this forum despite I was only planning to register for one classified thread but you never know..

I have had JBL 4341 Studio Monitors at my system for few years. Got these in pretty messy condition after studio usage but made few things and they look great and fit nicely the living room without any issues. And the sound :D

21983688789_4003cfdac5_c.jpg.cbbbec645f7

19943820451_a8c54c9794_c.jpg.f5a8d432c19

21983688789_4003cfdac5_c.jpg.56d738415a1

19943820451_a8c54c9794_c.jpg.08e177a9951

• Upvote 1

I have had JBL 4341 Studio Monitors at my system for few years. Got these in pretty messy condition after studio usage but made few things and they look great and fit nicely the living room without any issues. And the sound :D

Great pics Mika, welcome!