PaulR

Naughty naughty VW

Actually, I've moved to The City where a more compact car is required for squeezing into those tight parking spaces.

Extreme%20Camber%20-%2002.png?m=1379117046

Admin

Hyundai & Kia as well...

Be interesting to see now that VAG US have agreed to compensate 1000s of owners affected by this in US .... what their European arm do in comparison. I have had a few letters from VAG Skoda UK advising me fixes are on the way, keeping counsel until I get a letter asking me to take car to dealers.

Admin

Be interesting to see now that VAG US have agreed to compensate 1000s of owners affected by this in US .... what their European arm do in comparison. I have had a few letters from VAG Skoda UK advising me fixes are on the way, keeping counsel until I get a letter asking me to take car to dealers.

£1600 'loyalty bonus' when you buy a new VW. This is in addition to broker and or dealer discounts already negotiated.

I went to car wow, then dealer. Did deal, then VWCS/FS applied 'loyalty bunce'

My previous company car was a VW Passat. It was a massively shit car, but the company car tax payable was very significantly less than the competition. Why? Because they lied about the CO2 emissions. I also felt better about choosing the car with the lowest emissions because I do a high mileage and it seemed like the right thing to do. If it had been a level playing field I would have chosen something else.

£1600 'loyalty bonus' when you buy a new VW. This is in addition to broker and or dealer discounts already negotiated.

I went to car wow, then dealer. Did deal, then VWCS/FS applied 'loyalty bunce'

Interesting. My Yeti was in for service today so took the opportunity to have a chat with one of the new sales guys. He offered me a reasonable deal - ie based upon the Glass Guide price plus a little percentage discount. When I asked about any form of compensatory payment or encouragement to remain with the Skoda brand he said as far as they were aware there was nothing on offer and wouldn't be.

They didn't carry out the fix and haven't done any yet.

Interesting. My Yeti was in for service today so took the opportunity to have a chat with one of the new sales guys. He offered me a reasonable deal - ie based upon the Glass Guide price plus a little percentage discount. When I asked about any form of compensatory payment or encouragement to remain with the Skoda brand he said as far as they were aware there was nothing on offer and wouldn't be.

They didn't carry out the fix and haven't done any yet.

Mine was from VW Swindon.