Sign in to follow this  
Biff

New balls please

Heresy.:nup: I have to agree with Andre Agassi who is opposed to the use of models to retrieve balls - they are not helping the great institution of tennis. The old tradition of having younger kids be ballboys and girls at tournaments is a great way of cultivating interest in this sport at that age (Federer was once one himself)

For goodness' sake don't lend your support to tournament boards who hire runway models just so they can boost viewship figures.:roll: These models don't have the same passion for the sport and are prolly thinking of which nightclub to go to after their paid time is over.:nup:

Ballboys forever.:^

SS

Glens of Antrim wrote:

Your conservative gayness is showing Solid ;)

I'm a Log Cabin Republican:cool:

So now you folks know the secret affiliation of our lovely bLog Cabin.:green:

SSM wrote:

Heresy.:nup: I have to agree with Andre Agassi who is opposed to the use of models to retrieve balls - they are not helping the great institution of tennis.

SS

But theywould behelping the great institution of cranking one off on a boring Saturday afternoon:flasher:

GO BALLGIRLS!!!

Glens of Antrim wrote:

SSM wrote:
Glens of Antrim wrote:

But real republicans believe in free love & the right to have a lovely eyeful :P

Should have known better than tawk "republic" with an oirishman.:P

btw I'm a left-leaning Republican:hom: - I prefer free sex and wide glory holes!:22:

SSM wrote:

Glens of Antrim wrote:
SSM wrote:
Glens of Antrim wrote:

But real republicans believe in free love & the right to have a lovely eyeful :P

btw I'm a left-leaning Republican:hom: - I prefer free sex and wide glory holes!:22:

But I'm a left leaning, unionist Ulsterman Solid. Still like a good eyeful though :P

Glens of Antrim wrote:

SSM wrote:
Glens of Antrim wrote:
SSM wrote:
Glens of Antrim wrote:

But I'm a left leaning, unionist Ulsterman Solid. Still like a good eyeful though :P

That is what happens when everything you got there is heavily subsidized by mainland Blighty - even your sex.:lol::lol::lol: No wonder unrequited voyeurism is hot over there.

SS:peace:

Professor Chaos wrote:

SSM wrote:
Heresy.:nup: I have to agree with Andre Agassi who is opposed to the use of models to retrieve balls - they are not helping the great institution of tennis.

SS

But theywould behelping the great institution of cranking one off on a boring Saturday afternoon:flasher:

GO BALLGIRLS!!!

Don't ever bash one out on a Sat afternoon!:shock: The resultant drowsy stupor will obliterate the rest of the day. You should wait until the US Open comes round - the shared timezone will allow you an evening Sharapova Shandy.:D

SS

Glens of Antrim wrote:

Behave convict boy :grrr: The only reason you have to lust after pizzaboys is because Australian girls are too busy shoplifting & the men are chasing koalas

:peace:

Ha! It takes a real Aussie man to attract a koala. Only we have wood big enough to support them. Unlike the typical pasty, overweight Ulsterman with a little bukake mushroom:lmfao:

koala.jpg

^ grab me!:KH:

Mmmm...Sharapova Shandy. Used to quite fancy Gabriela Sabatini as well, even with the swarthy eyebows:22: