Guest BD Audio

Signal Projects Revita Record Cleaning Solution

Revita is a concentrated cleaning liquid for vinyl records, based on an advanced alcohol free formula that contains non-toxic and non-flammable ingredients. Thanks to it's ultra thin molecular structure, Revita will penetrate effectively into the vinyl grooves and regardless of the depth and intensity of the print will efficiently and effectively regenerate their surface.

A gentle treatment is enough to remove static, to restore vinyl shine and to eliminate noises caused by dust, residues and moisture. Cartridge life expectancy is also increased.

A proper mix with distilled water will completely dry after treatment, without leaving any thin-walled layer on vinyl surface.

In practice, Revita will help phono cartridges to achieve the optimum contact with the grooves of records and to reveal all the printed information with higher accuracy and increased clarity.

Suggested mix:

-200ml Revita liquid with 5 litres of distilled water, or

-40ml Revita liquid with 1 litre of distilled water

Recommended use:

Revita is ideal for record cleaning machines and vinyl cleaning cloths

£40

http://www.bd-audio.co.uk/product/signal-project-revita-record-cleaning-solution/

10985928_839439232758435_840542884554375843_n_zpsalqkfipg.jpg

This product has been laboratory tested and I hold a copy of the Material Safety Data Sheet, copies are available on request.

Super Wammer

Hi Jack,

How much liquid is in that bottle?

SCIDB

_MG_3863.jpg

I bought a bottle of Revita from Jack and I have to say it works wonderfully. I usually use L'Art Du Son fluid but wanted to see if any improvements could be had. The Revita fluid seems to have a very nice suffricant and a fairly rapid evaporation time. I cleaned a few NM but soiled records in a bit of a shoot out with the L'Art Du Son and the Revita cleaned records had a superior sheen overall. I then cleaned some seriously soiled LPS and the Revita managed to budge mildew and cigarette tar very efficiently. For records like this I usually give them a good 2 min soak before scrubbing - In all cases the records visually and sonically came up very well indeed.

_MG_3860.jpg

Hi, I'm in the process of aquiring some small flip tip bottles so that I can send out some free samples.

If you are interested then please email me over at info@bd-audio.co.uk for more details.

I am looking for experienced vinyl cleaners, let me know your current methods of cleaning, both manual or mechanical machine and the type if fluid you currently use.

Thanks,

Jack

I have some takers from over at Pink Fish Media which is great, it would be brilliant to have some 'beta testers' from the Wigwam too for a cross section...

I can send out some free samples.

If you are interested then please email me over at info@bd-audio.co.uk for more details.

I am looking for experienced vinyl cleaners, let me know your current methods of cleaning, both manual or mechanical machine and the type if fluid you currently use.

Thanks,

Jack

Seems like a no brainer for folks who are serious about vinyl.

Super Wammer
Hi, I'm in the process of aquiring some small flip tip bottles so that I can send out some free samples.

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Email sent.

SCIDB

Hi jack, did you not get my mail?