lodgesound

Thanks To All......

Just to say thanks to all who have been so complimentary about our room over the weekend.

Doing the show was an absolute pleasure and as usual it was so interesting and stimulating to meet all the folk who visited.

Having the larger space for the speakers made a real difference - it was a privalege to set up the 3 machines and have them all easily operable.

Very much looking forward to next year - a heartfelt thanks to all those who put such an effort into organising this unique and special event not forgetting the Scalford Hotel and it's staff for providing such a welcoming venue.

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed your room and carrying kit up the stairs :D

Well impressive :^

I was the last one listening to your rig in the early hours of Sunday Morning with all the lights out and the best seat in the room. Just ace! Lots of people have commented on your efforts, all positive, and you both deserve it.

Well done.

Being based in the Lenco Heaven room I was too close to resist the sound from your room & kept being lured in for a further brief listen. I don't know what you were playing when Noel Keywood visited your room, but nothing I heard had too much base!