The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this  
pmac

thanks!

Really enjoyed the weekend! I was really pleased with how things turned out in the Private Dining Room, so a big thanks to...

Mik (Mikolash Bhavnani) - for the loan of two very special turntables, the original SME (yes, the first one, EVER) and the Systemdek Reference. Both equipped with superb arms & cartridges.

Jack (BD Audio) - for loaning me his demo pair of Tune Audio Primes (it saved me hiring a van and potentially getting the high gloss finish damaged on mine!) and also a much needed rack.

Guy (Puresound) - for risking his *Hiraga - Le Monstre* amplifier into my care for the full day. Also for helping me to set up the system.

Also...

JP (diceman) - for manning the room while I stuffed a pie down my neck and had a fag!

James and the team for organising such a wonderful event. Tremendous effort, as always guys!

Scalford Hall's team, who looked after us all, extremely well.

Jim for the pies

Mark for the raffle

Bob for the badges

Mark for the lift to the Sunday curry

Everyone that brought their own music to play, that is a real treat!

Everyone who helped with the lifting & carrying

All of the visitors, it wouldn't work without you!

Anyone I have neglected to thank, I'm sorry! My memory is rubbish

A great weekend at a marvellous show!

Those turntables were something special, a joy to behold and to hear, luckily they were supported by a cracking system that really allowed them to be shown off.

Great effort Paul, I really enjoyed your room. :^

Thanks, Kevin. The bass was a little bit loose at times, but not too bad as long as the volume didn't get out of hand. I was quite pleased with the result in the end.

As you well know it's bloody hard work, but very satisfying. I said I would only do it every other year, but already thinking of participating next year :D

Sounded & looked lovely.

So did yours , well sounded at least ;-)

Running x4 TT's in a room is the mark of a gentleman

Could be five next year :dunno:

The mark of a cad ;-)

I reckon you might be able to muster up 6 or 7 I am positive you have the right connections well i think you have. God knows what that will make you?

Still a long way behind Beobloke (albeit not this year).

VB