Gromit

Scalford Pics

147 posts in this topic

Thanks all for the kind words!

Superb pics Alfie! I shall shamelessly steal the ones of my room for my own use as I forgot to take my camera with me...;-)

Adam (or anyone else for that matter) if you want full res copies of the photos of your room/kit PM me an email address & I will send you a dropbox link for you to download them!

Super Wammer

Great photo report, and thank you all exhibitors that show own superb audio systems!

Better late than never but I completely missed these posts and by looking at them most of the gear playing at Scalford. First class photo's and thanks to every snapper that contributed.

Super Wammer

Great photos. :^

You have more luck then me, I have been in Scalford in 2013, and was made a photo report as well, was appreciated by all wammers I think but all photos posted for any reason was missed or removed...

D7K_5120.jpg~original

The amplifier in the Wharfedale Dovedale room.

This was one of my favorite rooms at the show the bass was amazing coming from a very low watts amp,how does that happen

Great pictures, thanks for taking the time, some really interesting setups there.

Didn't take that many (and most were from saturday afternoon/evening) but a few to start with:

This post makes no sense to me.

Super Wammer
Didn't take that many (and most were from saturday afternoon/evening) but a few to start with:
you are Chumpy and I claim my £5