Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClassikFan

Phono Sex

18 posts in this topic

Its true. Vinyl replay is back big time.

With todays Daily Telegraph is a insert mag called Telegraph Luxury. In amongst all the Cartier, Dior and Dolce & Gabbana, is a Michell Gyro Se with TechnoArm and Lyra Argo Cart.

"Phono Sex - A turntable thast looks as good as it sounds"

They are obviously out to settle the LP12 argument once & for all. It must be rubbish or they would have featured that and not the Gyro.:oj:

hoooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaah(:naimee::shaggers:linn sondek lp12)

Super Mod

Roksan TMS :)

mmmmm I especially like the piece of bell wire and the painted lego block on the back! Pure class. Why havn't Bently thought of something like that for their dashboard instruments?

rockmeister wrote:

mmmmm I especially like the piece of bell wire and the painted lego block on the back! Pure class. Why havn't Bently thought of something like that for their dashboard instruments?
now now rockmeister don't get bitchy

mikedefacto wrote:

or mebbe one of these...

dps-mounted1.jpg

:love:

Where is Cj Ross when you need him? He posted some awsome piccies of this a while back. Can't remember the name of it but by far the sexiest TT ever made.

It's the dps somethingorother.German. Uses a specially light platter for some reason best known to the manufactuers than me, and the plinth is made of the same stuff they make train floors from in Germany :P

About 4 thousand quid.... andI think the Schroder arm (yes it's wood) is about another 2 grand.

Forgot to put lottery ticket on again :x

rudolph hucker wrote:

hoooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaah(:naimee::shaggers:linn sondek lp12)
yeah, the Gyro is a better LOOKING tt than an LP12 agree with that, does it sound better though, no doubt that'll be up to the individual, if he likes "pure utter pish" then the LP12 has it :D

rockmeister wrote:

You just can't argue with a manufacturer who's attention to detail even extends to painting the lego! :shock: