Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blogger

Focal Micro Utopia Vs Utopia Be ??

7 posts in this topic

afaik it is quite a lot more advanced. New technologies for more or less every bit. Only part not significantly changed is the mid/bass cone but I bet even that had a major reworking. You're better off with the 805S tho ;)

Demo the micro be and although they are very very transparant, some how didn't move me in a rocking kinna way.

Alex_A wrote:

You're better off with the 805S tho ;)

Alex - you are probably right - but I have been holding out for a pair of signatures ( just lurv the finish!) but there dont seem to be many about ........unless your's are up for sale - my offer still stands!

Who knows, I'm quite a curious chappy and love trying out and living with as many quality standmounts as I can. I really want to give the GamuT L3 and new Cremona Auditors a bash soon so don't be surprised if the Sigs are available in the near future. I do seem to have a pretty nice system synergy at the moment though so it would take something pretty special to convince me to move on.

It doesn't seem like you're too far from here. You're more than welcome to stop by for a listen anytime.