BlueMax

DIY Resources

69 posts in this topic

Super Wammer

i can recommend these guys for all your timber needs, next day delivery,fair prices and very friendly, give shaun a ring and he will sort you out http://www.toolsandtimber.co.uk/Accessories_cat1_64

This cyanoacrylate adhesive has the added advantage of remaining flexible post bond ~

http://www.shop4glue.com/clear-n-tuff-clear-flexible-cyanoacrylate-glue-cyano-adhesive-rubber-toughened-flexy-superglue-ca-133-p.asp

Any good tips on How or What to use to clean a Cambridge Audio(gun metal Grey) case with. just took delivery of my 2nd hand D100(£12.50 off FleaBay) and will be testing in a moment..might end up just taking the lid off and fine/fine sandpaper job and respray..? Bit of toast with the Missus and off to test with some Floyd and Mr Nice CD...

Picked up a Yamaha Natural Sound TX-350 Tuner for £12.71 yesterday off the FleaBay...Yes this will be an Ultra Budget Hi-Fi...

Just a DUAL TT to track down(cheap!!) next...

atb

EBay message to the effect this shop no longer exists

Super Wammer
EBay message to the effect this shop no longer exists

If that is discount devices I bought a switch from them under another name but their main details are still discount devices. The switch was not as described and the a hole updated the listing and claimed I had bought the wrong item. Now about to return it and hope to get my money back, if not I have their address in south London and will pay them a visit.