chezi61

Private Classifieds Feedback.

5,686 posts in this topic

Picked up a Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 this morning , purchased pretty bloody cheaply from Lordsummit thru the HFC Classifieds.

A perfect gentleman and a pleasure to do business with , Thanx Richard .

Just in the process of listening to vinyl at the moment but 1st impressions with Lamb ; Fear of Fours , was an added depth to the soundstage and more focused vocals.Next up was Talk Talk ; The Colour of Spring but I've been busy with computer to be really listening.

Now spinning The The ; Mind Bomb........................................

"The world is on it's elbows and knees , It's forgotten the message and worships the creeds....."

BLIMIN' MARVELOUS.

Later :dude:s.

chezi.

Swapped some stuff with Gazjam, gent, and good to deal with

Purchased a bargain Denon tape-deck to match my DM-30 in the second system Oop North, from Meninblack - first class! A gent to deal with, and I've finally heard some Cyrus gear I liked!

:*::*::*::*::*:

churz, eofs

earl of sodbury wrote:

Purchased a bargain Denon tape-deck to match my DM-30 in the second system Oop North, from Meninblack - first class! A gent to deal with, and I've finally heard some Cyrus gear I liked!

:*::*::*::*::*:

churz, eofs

Thanks Earl :D A pleasure to do business with you.

(This was my personal best for a transaction: posted the ad at about 4.30 pm, collected and paid for by 9.00 pm the same day :shock: )

Bought a mobile phone from Davewhityetagain, speedy delivery, greta price, pleasure doing business with you sir :*::*::*::*::*:

Got my latest Upgraditis fix-a Musical Fidelity X-P200 amp - from gsrai last week: a pleasure to do business with and a throughly nice bloke into the bargain!

Deal with confidence :^:*::*::*::*::*:

churz, eofs

At lastEarl. You've been nursing a stonker for that piece of kit for some time. A review to follow one would assume:dude:

Duvet wrote:

At lastEarl. You've been nursing a stonker for that piece of kit for some time. A review to follow one would assume:dude:

:oj:Daresay I'll be chumbling together a few words at some point... Blimey I'm transparent, ain't I?...

And a :clout:for anyone who wants to tell me biamping doesn't work.

I'm definitely "Bi" at the moment....

churz, eofs

Duvet wrote:

Hey well done Earl! Hope it's the dog's bollocks. BTW why not check out this X-Pre on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSICAL-FIDELITY-X-PREV3-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ5805241895QQcategoryZ3280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Go on, you know you wantto & then you can sell me your X-150 :D

Regards, John

Sold an X-P200 to Earl of Sodbury -great guy and a very simple transaction :cool:, he even put up with :

1 - me boring him about my hifi/Musical Fidelity habit

2 - Kids running around his ankles

Trade with him with absolute confidence :oj:

Glens of Antrim wrote:

Duvet wrote:

Hey well done Earl! Hope it's the dog's bollocks. BTW why not check out this X-Pre on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSICAL-FIDELITY-X-PREV3-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ5805241895QQcategoryZ3280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Go on, you know you wantto & then you can sell me your X-150 :D

Regards, John

Cheers Glens, I'm not yet convinced about the X-Pre though - would mean doing-away with the biamp option I have with the X-150, much experimenting to be done at a much later date (mortgage to attend to now...:shock:). Plenty of X-150s looking for homes at the mo, I reckon, as the range is being discontinued... ;)

churz, eofs