Brumjam

FS: Vivid Audio V1.5 Speakers

47 posts in this topic

For sale are my stunning Vivid Audio V1.5 speakers. They're finished in a metallic oyster colour which my camera doesn't do justice to in the pics below. I'm the second owner of these speakers having bought them about a year ago from hifiguy.co.uk.

They are offered for sale as seen, without the original coffin-sized boxes which were far too bulky to store. I am including the Kimber jumper cables which I got in the sale plus the original spikes.

There is a very minor mark on one of the main drivers and on the other speaker's tweeter - these marks can't be felt if you touch them and they were present when I took delivery of the speakers. They have no impact on the performance of either driver that I can hear.

So how do they sound? Well, I think the review below says it better than I can put their superb performance into words:

http://www.stereophile.com/content/fifth-element-62-page-2

The Stereophile reviewer rates these as the best speakers he has heard under $10k.

Here are some pics:

8714497851_9d485a04c5_z.jpg

8715618420_b40318a359_z.jpg

This next pic shows the mark on the one driver. It's not visible unless you are close up to the driver.

8714497263_dd26563496_z.jpg

This pic shows the mark on the tweeter (bottom left section):

8715617478_75ebd61a45_z.jpg

8715618228_96b50a6b0f_z.jpg

The speakers are in perfect condition not withstanding the points I've raised above.

A new pair of these speakers will set you back £6,250. I'm looking for £2,750 - no offers. Happy to demo to established wammers. Speakers are located in south Birmingham (B90) and are collection only.

they look wonderful...:love:

A great speaker at a very good price. Good luck with the sale James.

Hello,

Are your loudspeakers vivid v1.5 still for sale ?

I am new to the forum ; how can we discuss the sale ... by email for instance ?

Thanks