cobbler

I have got tickets to see .......................

1,570 posts in this topic

Super Wammer
[video=youtube;yr7JwjuewDs]

Next month in London

Well I couldn't resist.....?. bought 2 tickets from a reseller..........

Beach House at The Ritz, Manchester next Tuesday, followed by Frank Turner at the O2 Academy, Sheffield in November (Fathers' day present from the kids :cool:)

Then, in December, Guy Garvey at the Albert Hall, Manchester, courtesy of my lovely wife (thanks Claire!)

Finally, for now at least, I've just booked for Daughter at Rock City in January.

Can't wait!

I had tickets to see marcus miller tonight , however the sound was loud , but jesus the mix to my flaps , shocking , in fact I left mid set , draw your own conclussions , I like a bit of bottom end , the poor support band in edinburgh seemed to suffer a worse fat , but there was a change of sound person , for marcus , he knocked it back a little , still sounded terrible where I was sat mid hall , out side the doors was better,,..

funny I saw all jahero 35 years ago a loud band marcus was playing in the band and the sound was loud but perfect mix , the same for miles davies 25 years ago in scotland perfect quality sound not loud at all , in fact , tonights sound a mess ,

you pays your money and get to be at the mercy of some soundvperson ???? Lovely .

I have 2 tickets for Gary Numan at Manchester Academy on Saturday night.

anybody want the spare? or both?

Cheers

Simon

Super Wammer

Picked up tickets for Crippled Black Phoenix at the Bristol Fleece next month. Really looking forward to this gig.

In the meantime, next week it's Voivod, Obituary, Carcass & Napalm Death on the Deathcrusher tour. Earplugs essential.

:rockin:

Randy Newman at the Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow, this Friday, then on to Newcastle for the New Rope String Band's farewell gig.

Randy Newman at the Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow, this Friday, then on to Newcastle for the New Rope String Band's farewell gig.

Didn't know NRSB were calling it a day :shock: Shame as very talented and funny group :^

Just returned from Dave Matthews Band gig. I'm not a fan, but it's always stimulating to listen to great musicians, especially if they play in your town.

Off to see Destroyer at the Islington Assembly Hall tonight.........then again at the Haunt in Brighton tomorrow. If he is / they are as good live as the new album then I'm in for two nights of musical brilliance :oj::oj::oj::oj:

Haven't been to a gig for a while but next Friday it's Catfish and the Bottlemen at Brixton Academy and on Sunday it's Richard Hawley at the Roundhouse.

Cheers BB