Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Testure

It's finally arrived.....

23 posts in this topic

My new Marantz PM-11S1 Integrated plaugh2.gif

DSC00973.jpg

Early days, but noticable jump up from my good old friend the Densen Beat 100

Will post a review soon once it's got a few hours under it's belt.

Admin

COOL :dude::dude:

If it sounds as good as it looks then it's a winner ;)

You need to reinforce your floor for that. :D

Thanks guys :D:D. It's my 'last approved purchase' for some time to come :(.... However very good reason as little one is due in October:cool::cool:

Will post some more pics with review, in the mean time hope this rear shot willkeep you happy

pm11s1_rear2.jpg

Biscuit wrote:

One of these to go with my CD63 DP would be nice! :DWhere did you get it from, and if you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost?

Do I mind, Do I mind... No not a bit Biscuit ;)it's RRP is £2499, but I got some discount for being a long term customer :)

Got it from my local dealer: Harrow Audio, been a Marantz Premium dealer as long as I can remember, got most of my kit from them over the years. They have it available to demo along with the SA-11S1 (SACD) and the TT-15 (turntable).

Testure wrote:

Thanks guys :D:D. It's my 'last approved purchase' for some time to come :(.... However very good reason as little one is due in October:cool::cool:

Will post some more pics with review, in the mean time hope this rear shot willkeep you happy

pm11s1_rear2.jpg

Biscuit wrote:

One of these to go with my CD63 DP would be nice! :DWhere did you get it from, and if you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost?

Do I mind, Do I mind... No not a bit Biscuit ;)it's RRP is £2499, but I got some discount for being a long term customer :)

Got it from my local dealer: Harrow Audio, been a Marantz Premium dealer as long as I can remember, got most of my kit from them over the years. They have it available to demo along with the SA-11S1 (SACD) and the TT-15 (turntable).

Lovely backside its got Testure ;)

very purty indeed, enjoy!!!! and congrats on the baby, will this be your first child?