Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

do your balls sag as you get older?

34 posts in this topic

just wondered wether as you get older do your balls sag and drop....

my floor layer mate in england used to walk around naked at home... sometimes i'de pop round to see him and he'd answer the door starkers..

he must have been 55 when i last see his pack lunch... anyway i used to take the piss coz his balls were near his knees and his cock had shrunk to the size of a button mushroom...

i'm a little worried that my balls are going the same way... ie sagging...

is this normal in middle aged men?

i really dont want my balls around my knees when i'm in my 50's...

will they end up around my knees cloffo?

your right they end up like walnuts when it's minus 30...

who uses a face cream every day?

i do sraight after me bath...

Cloth-Ears wrote:

POOF

helps keeping the phucker looking youthfull cloffo... you should try it sometime.

kennyk wrote:

cats nuts aren't visible anyway

no your quite right keeny?

not like a dogs bollocks aye?

i see a bassett hound the other day and it's balls were gigantic....almost scrapping the ground as it walked along.

Cats nuts are visible I'll have you know.

OUr cat 'Toaster' had nutts the size of golf balls till we had them off for him. Bigger nutts than me the bastard.

zygote23 wrote:

Cats nuts are visible I'll have you know.

OUr cat 'Toaster' had nutts the size of golf balls till we had them off for him. Bigger nutts than me the bastard.

:sw:

Cloffo's right Rudi - testicular rectumtraction (or TR as the quacks refer to it) is common in men with galloping ball-sag such as yourself. It's painful, embarassing and can lead to testicular cancer: castration is the only known cure - no laughing matter. :shock:

earl of sodbury wrote:

Cloffo's right Rudi - testicular rectumtraction (or TR as the quacks refer to it) is common in men with galloping ball-sag such as yourself. It's painful, embarassing and can lead to testicular cancer: castration is the only known cure - no laughing matter. :shock:

castration yea right....

i dont use them anyway so might aswell have em off.

rudolph hucker wrote:

earl of sodbury wrote:

castration yea right....

Serious - testicular C spreads like little else thanks to the male hormones present.

The sagging's partly due to excessive self-abuse - the wear and tear gradually loosens the skin, once they drop far enough then TR sets in.

Barmy though it sounds, you could be wanking yourself to death...

earl of sodbury wrote:

rudolph hucker wrote:
earl of sodbury wrote:

castration yea right....

Serious - testicular C spreads like little else thanks to the male hormones present.

The sagging's partly due to excessive self-abuse - the wear and tear gradually loosens the skin, once they drop far enough then TR sets in.

Barmy though it sounds, you could be wanking yourself to death...

:rofl:i'de better stop looking at the hun when the wifes working then.