In the wake of restoring approx 250,000 garbled posts (having remote URL images) since forum migration, rebuilding of forum content followed by search indexing is currently under process. During this process (which may take 1-2 days to complete), the search function may not work properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you may use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

SMEagol

Meridian 206 Cd.

18 posts in this topic

I forgot to cancel a bid on a bidding site when I was highly "refreshed" I won this for 195. It's a minter with none of the display worn, and comes with original remote. It only had one owner. 195 meet half way or collect, as it dodged a bullet being sent last time without the transit screw. Clever design, essentially two boxes in one, transport in one half of the chassis, control in the other. It skips tracks occasionally when you skip to the next, but hey its 22 years old and built like an outhouse. Putting dough toward fixing the one I should have! That fits under my DAC (facepalm) I heard these were over a grand in 1989!

It's the plain vanilla one, its a superb transport. Not listened as a standalone, should add has coax digital out and toslink, just got DM Violator on, its a bit good.

Give it a home its a sweetie, come and listen if you don't have a favourite axe or live in a hedge.

Oooooh you complete set of Wammers - Bump! I'll even meet you on the M6... nan ah ahhhh

[IMG]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/41578_128515172688_4778331_n.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Times][URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24372791@N06/sets/72157631448138088/[/URL] pictures here (along with other bits for sale)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]£150 collected[/B], or meet as far as Brum. This is a minter, very very rare to have all the screenprint in tact too, one owner before me - FROM NEW!, please read the small caveat at the top. Great substantial two box in one chassis design.

[quote name='SMEagol'].....................just got DM Violator on, its a bit good.[/QUOTE]

Great album on great player, good luck with the sale.

Swap for a nice interconnect... or some contemporary vinyl...

can't believe this is still here chris :shock: cracking transports these , the price you paid was almost robbery , this price is almost crack convertors :doh:

such is the wam, "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

anyone going to the Whittlebury Show, from Manchester/Bolton area? If you could pm [URL="http://www.hifiwigwam.com/member.php?9257-graham67"][B]graham67[/B][/URL]

I'd really appreciate it as this could be collected from mine in Bolton (or I'll happily meet up) and dropped to Graham at the show.