SMEagol

Quad FM3 tuner lovely example.

11 posts in this topic

This is in stunning condition, silver grey with unfaded Orange tuning rules, pics to follow, comes with a plug in DIN to RCA adaptor, all the lights work. Just don't use it as I have a Tivoli on the coffee table, and no that's not a dessert.

Just 95 plus a fiver towards post. FM as it should be, not that DAB crap.

I'll throw in an expensive powered aerial for 115 inc post for the whole caboodle! Hows that?

That's cheap - last FM3 I flogged on the site that can't be named (eBay) went for £140 from memory. Typical of the classic QUAD stuff, pretty much keeps it's value over the years.

Unless you sell it for less than it's worth of course !

That's cheap - last FM3 I flogged on the site that can't be named (eBay) went for £140 from memory. Typical of the classic QUAD stuff, pretty much keeps it's value over the years.

Unless you sell it for less than it's worth of course !

...welcome to my world. :doh:

Yes, I know its what I'd describe as mint and could be up to a considerable cost of under £100 (yup 100 big ones! - closer to double that on Ebay) so I'll laboriously upload some images as requested to make the tyre kicks better informed. Yawn. I mean its not hard is it, if you fancy a classic designed English tuner in blistering nick that woops DAB like a red headed stepchild get this...

Yes images in the morning! But you might miss a bargain...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24372791@N06/sets/72157631448138088/ pictures here (along with other bits for sale)

its just sooooo pretty, pained bump, but need the rackspace.

Just looked at the pic's, that's the best example I've seen. An absolute steal at the price :^