ridley

FS, Proac Response D18's in Ebony - As new boxed.

10 posts in this topic

HI,

For sale my stunning Proac Response D18's in Ebony finish. Brought by me new less than two years ago.

They come with all original packaging. They are absolutely as new condition, with black grill covers.

These cost £2545 in this finish.

I'm asking NOW SOLD plus shipping to UK only. Shipping cost £30. I would prefer collection if poss & can then dem.

The finish looks much better in the flesh, the grain is of a very even colour with no sun fading.

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

Thanks Simon.

Arrgghhhh....was looking to buy these at a good price for a while and ended up with Rega RS7s instead.

If only this was 3 months back!! Simply cant justify replacing the Rega's so soon

Good luck with sale

PM replied to.

- - - Updated - - -

Have seen this very pair - the pictures don't do them justice, quite simply the handsomest speakers of their kind I've seen! :love:

Thanks for your kind words Paul.

Regards Simon.

That's a lovely finish. Always preferred cherry until I saw a pair in the flesh. What are you replacing them with ?

Sorry Mike, missed this, I'm replacing them with my DIY Scanspeak builds using Proac 1SC cabs, take a look in DIY section for more details if your interested.

Cheers Simon.

Damn it. That really is the nicest finish. If I may be so bold. How much did these go for? There still aren't that many on the second hand market so I'm never sure of the going rate....

These opportunities always appear when you are not ready ... :wall: or simply cannot access them (I live in Spain!).

I had a pair of Reference 8 Signatures in the same finish and it is in fact spectacular!

Gongrats to the new owner.

Now let's see what's going on on the DIY thread....