bencat

In case anyone has still no bought a Squeezbox Touch

15 posts in this topic

Amazon are going to have some Squeezebox Touchs on Lightning Sale today . No prices given at present but the link below should take you to the page . Once they start if the prices are very low they do sell out pretty quick so anyone that is interested should try and keep and eyeout .

http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=amb_link_170629567_1/277-8777065-7686466?ie=UTF8&node=350613011&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=0WWT02ZR1PFQFF1R5YX7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=317353347&pf_rd_i=468294

Hope the link works , if not just go to Amazon.co.uk click on the Lightning deals in the box top right and then filter with Electronics .

Sorry just noticed the following

Deal starts in: 05:26:52 this is at 10.35 July 30/12 so this means it is due to start about 16.00 today .

They've got them at £184 at the moment.

Yes but would expect them to be offering them at a lower price than that come 16.00 . At £184 it is not a bad deal but if it goes quite a bit lower than that then it makes that little more sense . Hope it helps for anyone that is thinking about getting one .

Not what you linked to but i've been needing a stud finder (not for prospective men!!) for a while after i recently whacked a nail in a gas pipe. Theres one at 2pm :)

Hello!!! :hom:

You've been whacking nails into gas pipes! Naughty boy! :hom::hom:

When I started using this forum about a year ago and saw endless references to a 'Squeezebox Touch', I had to lookup what it was. I still don't have one; does this make me a bad person? :dunno:

£140, sold out in under a minute! They probably only had a dozen or so...

No, but it does tend to make you have a slight Luddite glow .

When I started using this forum about a year ago and saw endless references to a 'Squeezebox Touch', I had to lookup what it was. I still don't have one; does this make me a bad person? :dunno:

I got a new one last year for £130 can,t remember where from £ 184 not a very good price can,t be bothered setting mine up half the time

£140, sold out in under a minute! They probably only had a dozen or so...

Got one of them so just waiting for delivery. Don't know about 'under a minute', I didn't actually get mine done until about 4:30 though I did get on the waiting list at bang on 4.

I got one. Nah Nah Na Nah Nah!!!!