surayne

Wanted: CD / DVD player

8 posts in this topic

Looking for something to go in a second system - the amp's an Arcam A65+, so ideally I'd like one of the older Arcam DVD spinners like the DV88, DV79 or DV29. Black to match the amp would be perfect, and a remote would be handy.

I'd also consider other interesting CD spinners (preferably something British) but am looking around the £100ish mark, so nothing too exotic please :)

Pickup around London / Surrey would be ideal but I'm happy to pay for a courier if you've got a box.

If it's of interest, I have a Yamaha DVD S2700 universal disc player. This was top of the range in its day, originally retailing at £1,000! This plays DVDs (and is truly superb at it), SACDs, DVD-As, et al. HDMI output plus others. CD performance is also very good.

It's in champagne colour, front fascia appears unmarked, top has a mark a bit like a scratch but isn't (difficult to describe!). I have the remote control, box and manual. Everything works as it should. I'd be after £90 plus courier, so £100 delivered. PM if it's of interest.

I have a MARANTZ CD63 mkII KI Signature which I'd be willing to let go for offers around £150 and based in London.

It's black in pristine condition, with remote, manual,certificate and box. Its a superb player (check out reviews on the net) and had great synergy with my old arcam amp. The remote even controlled the volume knob. I've had it since new. Difficult to part as you just tend to go back to it. Can demo.

Would a Sharp DV HR 300 DVD with 80gb hard drive built in be of any interest to you.It is silver not black but is in very good condition with remote, boxed,instructions etc.

It was bought on here from Mr,Mee,Sky plus box arrived the day after I bought this and so had little use by me.

£50 plus postage.

Thanks for the offers but as in the original post I'm looking for an Arcam if possible. It's for CD playback, the only reason I mentioned the DVD players is because the Arcam DVD players do a very good job with CDs at a reasonable price, and would match the amp.

I have an Arcam DV88 + remote I'd be willing to part with. It is silver, though. I'm in Surrey in Woking.