• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
myles

Sterling Black Mamba

9 posts in this topic

Just introduced a set of Sterling Black Mamba speaker cables into my system in place of QED Micro (shudder) and wow! I am using a Fatman I-tube amp and BC (before cables) I thought everything was a little thin and bass-light/bright. These cables have opened everything out very nicely thank you, and the bass is more to the expected level, nothing out of hand of course.

Probably old news to the great and good of the 'Wam but I thought I'd share my positive experience. The bargain upgrade bug may have bitten in the grand manner!

Yep, very nice cables. :)

Lovely 'presentation box' as well :^ - did you get that with them?

BlackMambaspeakercables.jpg

Mine are staying where they are. Not claiming miracles, but they look and feel classy and well engineered, have good connections and shielding, and sound great for the price. All win.

Yeah, box and everything for £35. For opening up the sound alone I don't mind the price (on my meagre budget!). The sheer weight, look and effort that has gone into them (albeit in a sweatshop somewhere) is an added bonus!

As Humpty rightly stated, not a miracle, just sweeter to my big ears!

Contacted the guy selling them on ebay and he confirmed they only do them in 2.5m lengths - not very handy:doh:

anyone else sell these?

others on here have reported custom lengths being made. frankly a company that maunfactures only one length of speaker cable has not really studied the market place and is doing themselves a serious disservice:nup:

others on here have reported custom lengths being made. frankly a company that maunfactures only one length of speaker cable has not really studied the market place and is doing themselves a serious disservice:nup:

cryogenically frozen quantum particles travelling in one direction only carry signal without interference and vibrations up to 2.5m.....probably

I could be wrong but I think you'll find the seller is not making these ,but importing them from China ,nothing wrong with that but just don't expect custom lengths.