• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
JamPal

Amazed there are only three threads in here.

12 posts in this topic

I only noticed this new area yesterday James and I'm sure others haven't spotted it yet either ... I'm sure it'll catch on.

Because it can generate revenue for the site. Note it is an Ebay link forum, not discussion forum. ;-)

i thought this was for posting links to your own stuff for sale on there.

I take it the site makes a small amount if someone follows a link and actually buys something and that this is acheived via the wizardry of software. Or is it a volume thing?

can we link to anything on e bay, including non hifi?

We gat a kick back on amazon and ebay links. Ebay pay more, sl it seemed sensible to capitalise :)

Good lord. eBay links. Whodathunkit?

I still treasure the extra arsehole that Duvet ripped in me for daring to post an eBay link in the past! :D

LoL - yes, how times change and people backtrack when there are carrots dangled from ad revenue hehe.

If there is ad revenue involved does that mean we are limited to positive only posts about eBay et al, North Korean style?

The wide-spread ban of needle-drops from mods across all the hifi forums because of control from Google Ads was rather a shock I must admit ! Perhaps its the future of the internet.