lordmortlock

For sale - Leema Xone floor standing speakers - Oak finish

11 posts in this topic

Complete with grilles, spikes and boxes. Superb condition, can't see a mark on them.

http://www.leema-acoustics.com/shop/...dspeakers/xone

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

£450.00 insured UK delivered.

Still available, despite quoting for delivery to france. Might be nterested in a swap for some mini monitors ... Proac tablette reference 8 sigs, PMC DB1i etc. plus cash adjustment either way depending on value.

.......no connections with seller etc. I have these and really enjoy them. SWMBO doesn't do hifi, and when the Xones replaced a pair of Concert 8s on stands, even she said they looked much better! Peter

Thanks Peter, they are great speakers. I disagree with a review I read that describes them as lean. Better bass in my room than, say, proac 110s and lovely rich mids, a more rounded listen than the totem arros I also have here. Some interest but still available.

A few weeks back I changed the speaker cable connections, and didn't listen to them for a few days. Meanwhile I think I might have read the same review as you - saying they were lightening fast, but missing in the bass. Having listened to them quite extensively over the past week, I started to agree about the bass, and wondered where the speed had gone. Damn, got pretty disappointed. Thought about re-positioning speakers as a first step, and put on a test CD to help. Silly bugger, speakers out of phase!! Swapped a cable over, and back to glorious normal!! Cautionary tale check your phasing. Good speakers, and I would say a no brainer at this price.