ncdrawl

UK Wammer travels to the USA and hangs out with a USA wammer. A wam first maybe?

91 posts in this topic

Spread thinly on hot buttered toast Marmite is divine! Persevere... Think of it like the most difficult record in your collection (Trout Mask Replica?) that you enjoy simply because it's the most difficult record in your collection... Nah, you're right it's shite!

Something else that TR introduced me to is Lindt dark chocolate with salt - alllll wrong! :love: Has anyone had this/seen it in Blighty? I had a couple of squares and then manners stopped me asking for more. It was all I could do to not eat the fucking lot when Teddy went for a pee!

ha!! i heard of it.from the wam! howd i hear of a euro treat in biblebelt south before ye of londone towne

Spread thinly on hot buttered toast Marmite is divine!

Too fucking right. :22:

Something else that TR introduced me to is Lindt dark chocolate with salt - alllll wrong! :love: Has anyone had this/seen it in Blighty?

Not tried that one, but I'm fairly sure that bigger branches of Sainsbury's stock it (other supermarkets are available, offer valid only in selected stores, always read the small print, your milage may vary, 0% finance only available on purchased over £2000.). I am a fan of Lindt 90% cocoa - though TBH if you don't like Marmite it might not be for you...

I love Lindt 80% chocolate, just a few squares washed down with a nip of neat whiskey, one of my evening treats :)

lol, doing that very thing right now, just before retiring to bed

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

oh yes ...dark choc......even the aldi dark choc......washed down with a malt whisky.....bloody loverley.

Too fucking right. :22:

Not tried that one, but I'm fairly sure that bigger branches of Sainsbury's stock it (other supermarkets are available, offer valid only in selected stores, always read the small print, your milage may vary, 0% finance only available on purchased over £2000.). I am a fan of Lindt 90% cocoa - though TBH if you don't like Marmite it might not be for you...

Definitely going to look for it in Sainsburys then. I, like Moggy above, rate chocolate with Scotch. I fancy the salty one would go well with a really peaty Islay malt. Yum!

I would sell my soul for a GooGoo Cluster right now:22:

I can send you some man. Shit, they are a dime a dozen here! Im serious, PM me your address.

These look something similar to rocky road...

yes, exactly but not cold and must be eaten with a icy RC cola. :)

Ritchie, the next time you come, we will be trying two things. both very southern.

Boiled Peanuts!

the other thing is a coca-cola(us SE NC Hicks call them co-colas) , has to be in a glass bottle... you then take a small packet of peanuts (out of the shell, sorta like the ones you get on an in flight meal....but sold in bigger packs here in the gas station) and pour them into the co-cola and drink the coke through the peanut filter and then eat the peanuts from the bottom....

Is RC cola a southern brand? Not heard of that before. So salted peanuts dropped into a bottle of coke... That sounds very dirty!