hifinutter

hart speakers and audionote valve amp, WOW!

28 posts in this topic

Well I sold mine and kept the stately home, so you are correct. :D

So how do you use a valve amp with active speakers?

Presumably it is only the bass driver that is active.

DEALER
Hifi Plush seemed to like this model very much OB.

must be the room that I heard them in then.

must be the room that I heard them in then.

If you heard them twice and didn't like them I would trust your own ears, you have heard more speakers than most!

They put a stupid price tag on them to attract the rich stupid cocksuckers who know no better than offer them at wild discounts to make them look attractive. It's a sales trick called 'price norming' where you increase the apparent worth of an item above it's realistic value by starting out with a ridiculously high MSRP, estimate etc. Loads of companies do it.

They also sounded absolutely shit when I heard them at the show, just bloody awful boomy.

They put a stupid price tag on them to attract the rich stupid cocksuckers who know no better than offer them at wild discounts to make them look attractive. It's a sales trick called 'price norming' where you increase the apparent worth of an item above it's realistic value by starting out with a ridiculously high MSRP, estimate etc. Loads of companies do it.

They also sounded absolutely shit when I heard them at the show, just bloody awful boomy.

rich are easily fleeced, it seems.

DEALER

As for the pricing, I bet Kuzma, Weiss, EAR and Focal have a fair pricing policy! obviously every other companies are ripping people off. Well until you change your gears to something else eh?