Thebigshow

Wanted: Belkin PF30 or PF40

17 posts in this topic

Hi chaps,

As per title, I'm looking for a Belkiin PF30 or PF40, must be in good condition and at reasonable price of course.

If any one has a spare for sale, please leave me a Pm.

A big thank in advance.

sorry no pictures but unit is in unmarked original condition, also have original box, i have had much interest in the unit but as you were first i will give you first refusal, if no reply within next 48 hours i will contact next person on list,thanks

Well, I sold two last year for the same price and that was through a forum so it seems to be the price to be honest. They used to be stupidly cheap but then everyone started to rave on about them and they became quite a find, they all have a lifetime warranty but before you buy you MUST ask if it's been wired up properly for the UK. Some units were wired up incorrectly at the factory. I don't think they were dangerous but I think the readings were wrong or something... someone might be able to come in here and confirm the exact reason, I can't fully remember to be honest.

Well, I sold two last year for the same price and that was through a forum so it seems to be the price to be honest. They used to be stupidly cheap but then everyone started to rave on about them and they became quite a find, they all have a lifetime warranty but before you buy you MUST ask if it's been wired up properly for the UK. Some units were wired up incorrectly at the factory. I don't think they were dangerous but I think the readings were wrong or something... someone might be able to come in here and confirm the exact reason, I can't fully remember to be honest.

Thanks so much for your advice. Its quite rare on the used market now. I keep searching... Anyone?

Since you were offered one for £65, which you presumably declined, could you say how much you are expecting to pay?

The one for £65 is sold also now as I was going to have as it was so cheap but Adrian (age136) rang me and said he was after one so I stepped aside

U ain't gunna get one for £30 mate, it just won't happen