JUST IN - A Quote From This Year's Main Sponsor Elite Audio

'Quite simply the best show we have ever had the pleasure to exhibit! Huge amounts of enthusiasm from so many Wammers who clearly share our passion for music. Can't wait for next year..........'

Mark Cargill - CEO Elite Audio

stozzer2000

Aune S1

10 posts in this topic

A recent HiFi World article had Noel Keywood giddy with excitement about the Aune S1 - has anybody here tried it? Might be a step up from a squeezebox.....

Item Audio sell them at 525 quid, but they are on ebay from China for 382. Anybody had a punt?

Craig

Just googled it - despite the web site being in pretty horrific chinglish the actual product looks very natty. I'd like to hear more about it too.

I don't take a look over there that often these days....but Aune stuff used to be discussed quite a lot over on Rock Grotto so maybe its worth a look over on there.

:^...No probs Craig It's pretty much toootarly Headphone centric...but loads of stuff re modding h/phone amps & loads of expertize re modding MF x-series stuff & sourcing tubes & lots of psu upgrades...It's generally not a bad site to be aware of.

Agree, it's interesting, looks well built and impressions are positive.

I really can't justify buying it (having a few months old Mac Mini) but I'd be curious to listen to it.