In the wake of restoring approx 250,000 garbled posts (having remote URL images) since forum migration, rebuilding of forum content followed by search indexing is currently under process. During this process (which may take 1-2 days to complete), the search function may not work properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you may use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

DAVE WEIR

would like to meet!!!

4 posts in this topic

Not too shure being the new kid (sic) in town that if i could throw my place open for a bake off as dont realy know what that entails however would be nice to meet up for a drink or two to talk about our shared loved of music and good sound ,i live in god,s own town (pinner ) their are about 7 pubs hear at the last count or would be happy
to travel within about a hours comuting distance by public transport ,any one interested
dave

welcome Dave, a bake off is what you want really, either listening to your kit and music, others bringing along music, or other bringing along kit to swap out with yours and some of their music to. Going to the pub is not a bake off:)

Or pick a [s]victim[/s] wammer from [url=http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?57371-Wammers-Welcome]this[/url] thread and send them a pm.