peez

running spings audio

18 posts in this topic

i bought the one from ebay , never tried a mains filter before but analogue seduction offered me a 7days trial

i will not be going back , did exactly what it said on the tin , especially on low level details

as this is there basic model wonder what there top models sound like , try a get one as a loaner from a dealer

did not think i had any problem with my mains , but it worked , i sell wholesale pv/solar on grid systems and clients have mentioned there systems sounded better powered from the pv inverter as good ones have lower THD tham standard 23/240v 50hz supply , cant fit one myself as my flat has a shared roof

all mains has dc,rfi.emc.surges & general crud to pollute the supply . just getting some new power cords to try as well and some room treatment & mains regen unit

good to hear your thoughts , i have been trying to get all dc front end but still have some a/c conditioning from isotek

i guess running springs higher end stuff will all be usa plugs with all the insurance problems etc well rehearsed on here

running springs has uk bs1363 sockets on them 4 off normally 6 off with schuko/nema but our british 3pin plugs are bigger , no power cords yet they are all 120v nema usa types could be re-terminated made by cardas , but very silly money

www.runningspringsaudio.com for info plato

basically a big passive filter , elgar is bottom of the range but did work , tried in vain to get demo or home loan to no avail , so this is the only make i have tried

very well reviewed unit on the web & black with carbon front plate looked less industrial and matched all my other components

also improved pictures with my bluray and projector as well

Can someone tell me what this unit does or does so differently, to other ones such as Isotek, Isol-8, PS audio, Powerinspired Regenerator etc, etc?

Plato

www.runningspringsaudio.com for info plato

basically a big passive filter , elgar is bottom of the range but did work , tried in vain to get demo or home loan to no avail , so this is the only make i have tried

very well reviewed unit on the web & black with carbon front plate looked less industrial and matched all my other components

also improved pictures with my bluray and projector as well

Thanks for that scott.

Was wondering if you had tried out any others and what made this one stand out.

Plato

ps not surprised you couldn't get a home demo.........