Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Guest batman

Tindersticks "Something Rain"

10 posts in this topic

Have a live gig - link courtesy of the band, they really are something. This is great quality too.

agreed its a wonderful album.

http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Tindersticks_en_direct_du_Trianon/

I recently bought The Something Rain and their second album-also called Tindersticks-on the back of listening to a couple of tracks at BobCs' bake-off, courtesy of Sodders the Magnificently Ordinary :P

Money well spent.

SMEagol-thanks for the link, I've saved it to favourites so I can watch it tomorrow.

All the best

Ian

Check out Lambchop and Silver Jews , black heart procession, mark lanegan, and low as well.

Silver jews- tangle wood numbers and lookout mountain, lookout sea-- great

and calexico too..

oh and SMOG.

I don't think tindersticks fit into any category TR. :) Enjoy the link Ian, great gig. I saw them in Manchester and they gave it their all in a small venue.

yeah i,ve heard most of those bands guys , i like lamchop , smog and calexico{bill callahan ) if find a bit ho hum if i,m honest .

suprised at how much love there is out there for theseguys , one of our great hidden treasures for sure , no haters yet:peace:

Nope, love'em.

Bought the first Tindersticks album on Vinyl the day it was released and have rated every album they've made.

and me

really like 'trouble every day'

fabulous soundtrack to a fairly poor film

Check out Lambchop and Silver Jews , black heart procession, mark lanegan, and low as well.

Silver jews- tangle wood numbers and lookout mountain, lookout sea-- great

and calexico too..

oh and SMOG.

This was playing on the recent Record Shop Day in Preston and I really liked the music, gritty as it was.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6R1LRobQYlCTeyoBs596fDfMS5-bXKCD3ZXYceepHK2MUJRnX

I've also enjoyed the little music I've heard of his collaboration with Isobel Campbell