BD Audio

Digital room correction available now @ BD-Audio

229 posts in this topic

DEALER

Ready now, Antimode 2.0 Dual Core remote control digital room correction and the stereo/mono subwoofer correction models.

I'm using the Dual Core model with my 4-way horns right now. :shock:

http://www.dspeaker.com/en/products/20-dual-core.shtml

Prices

Mono unit £235.40

Stereo £304.95

Dual Core £680

All models postage free.

D_2b4d6af72e.jpg

D_072dcbd5b6.jpg

Nice kit. Nice real world price too.

How easy is it to use ? The Tact that I used once had to be set up by the dealer as it was not easy!

Is there a plug and play option? Plug in ,plug mic in, walk out of room then back in and it's all done?

Might even make my speakers play music and not just noise for Paul :)

DEALER

Thanks Paul, actually my room isn't that horrendous, certainly I've done a fair bit to combat issues, physical bass traps etc, even with all that the difference is obvious. The option to 'auto setup' is a matter of positioning a mic and a few clicks on the remote, 10 minutes later it has done all the hard work for you but there is the option to dive further in which I've been having fun with today. Its a real corker tbh, I'd love someone local to Malvern with some serious room issues to let me bring my demo unit round to try.

DEALER

Is there a plug and play option? Plug in ,plug mic in, walk out of room then back in and it's all done?

Exactly that easy. :^

That must be mere salesmans puff. Can't be otherwise Jack is going to take over the world and will be driving a Cayenne next to keep his tools in.

DEALER
That must be mere salesmans puff. Can't be otherwise Jack is going to take over the world and will be driving a Cayenne next to keep his tools in.

Booked a test drive for next week lol

DEALER
What is the difference between the stereo and dual core models?

Graham the Mono and Stereo units can correct 16-144hz so suitable for subwoofers or bass horns. The dual core is full range treatment from the bottom all the way to the top of the frequency range.

...... Its a real corker tbh, I'd love someone local to Malvern with some serious room issues to let me bring my demo unit round to try.

Not sure if I have any room issues but you would be more than welcome to come over and educate me.

Not sure if I have any room issues but you would be more than welcome to come over and educate me.

I'll tag along for the ride :^

DEALER

Will do Ian, PM sent.

DEALER

Great, the 1st public trial is booked. The unit displays plots before and after treatment on the same screen so I'll remember to grab a shot of that to show what it's doing in Ians room.

I have a Berhinger DSP pro curve, will this do the same as that? its for control of the bass on my open baffles. what sise is the unit and would i need the stereo one for the bass drivers?