robin

bake off late june, bradford west yorkshire

155 posts in this topic

im planning to have a bake off in late june( to allow the wammers that go to ricks (borats baby) time to recover :^), up to four can sleep in comfort, 3 in beds, one on my large sofa, but could squezze a couple more over nighters at a pinch, but would have to be sleeping bags (your own) on the floor, room for about 12 on the day, i have two systems in two separate rooms but one is the dinning/kitchen that is usally more about chatting and drinking :pint:, will be a fairly fun do, hopeing the weather will be kind to allow us to spill out into the back garden, if any one feels like comeing from far away dont mind if they arrive friday night and stop 2 nights, will post plans for food ect, when i see what the numbers are like

Hi Robin

I im only in Rossendale...so any easy day trip to Bradford...could bring my Transmission Lines if you wanted a listen to them. Jane my 'partner in hifi crime' would be with me if thats ok along with the famous choc fudge cake that appeared at BobC's

Keith

Yes please Robin, would love to stay (have own airbed) but don't live too far away so no need for overnight if it all gets a bit cramped.......

oh, great response, cambs do think about it, the tannoys were not at their best at scalford,i think the room was just to big, or i didnt have them in the right place, in the corners of my room your right in the music, with terrific imageing and all the detail, on the subject of speakers MF 1000, wont have room for yours mate, with two pairs of tannoys plus the koras, that arnt small, stand mounts ony, i have some good stands, steve(mvj) bring your self, some beer,music, and your cdp if you fancy, my next upgrade will probley be a better cdp, so any of these very welcome as are dacs

thats ok Robin .... at 300lbs the transmission lines take some moving !!!! I have my trichord dac pulsar 1 with seperate power supply I could bring and a .... Musical Fidelity Tube Buffer v3 too if thats an interest Robin

That's a very kind offer Sam.I will certainly have a look at the dates,would love to hear a Gyro-Orbe /S9 also!

Cambs, if you decide you can make the journey (it's not that far!) - you are welcome to stop off at mine the night before so could have a music sesh at mine Friday night, then over to Bradford next day for more music. Maybe making 2 venues will mean the journey's not so prohibitive :P

thats ok Robin .... at 300lbs the transmission lines take some moving !!!! I have my trichord dac pulsar 1 with seperate power supply I could bring and a .... Musical Fidelity Tube Buffer v3 too if thats an interest Robin

:^

steves only 8 miles up the road from me, and his kit is WELL worth a listen :love: