Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

age136

Fa cup final

8 posts in this topic

Come on , who's idea was it to have the final at 5:15 ?

I know it's devalued more and more each year but I think this saturday has seen the final nail in the coffin .

Normal 3 o'clock kick offs for leagues 1 and 2

Gone are the days when the nation would be glued to the tv .

I blame Hodgson for this mess .

Yep, stupidity of the highest order. It was ALWAYS the finale of the football season, the week after the normal league season finished, until very recently. It need to be reinstated to it's proper and rightful place.

Also, The Championship season finishing in April ? What, precisely is that all about ?

Is this the Budweiser competition? And I agree that 2nd division 46 games finishing well (bar silly off-plays) before 1st division current 38 is bonkers.

BUT people happily pay over the odds to watch the debacle, so ....

Like a trophy for those clubs to which League placing is not important... ;-) (I am aware that we could end up fifth fairly easily :nerves:)

It's a Mickey Mouse competition these days so thats how it gets treated.

In the cartoon stakes, deteriorated Chelsea are 2011-12 now in their 4th final.

a) Losing vs Liver tomorrow when no-one is watching.

b) Losing Youth thing over 37 legs vs Blackburn soon.

c) Losing vs Bayern on their ground minus several important players.

d) Playing for £5 maximum at Ashton Gate, Bristol 2012-05-26 Saturday at 12.15 vs Brum in Ladies' Final - yippeee!

What really pisses me off about all important finals like this one, are the corporate wankers who don't take up their free seats, until

ll after the game has started. Give their seats to proper supporters, not overpaid sponges.:roll:. Nice goal, didier. Even better goal Andy:^.