glenavy-drongo

Avid Diva Mk1

11 posts in this topic

Hi all

Been a while since I have been on here. I'm afraid business commitments have severely curtailed all things audio and the turntable has become a complete ornament. As attractive as the turntable is to look at, I am concentrating on digital for the foreseeable and therefore am offering my Avid Diva Mk 1 including OL rewired RB250 for sale.

The turntable is in immaculate condition and was serviced by the local dealer just over a year ago, when it was fitted with the tonearm. Since then, it would have been used for a few hours in total. I have all the packaging as would be expected.

I can supply images to serious buyers and am open to sensible offers. These do not come to the market very often, so don't miss this one!

Regards

Admin

We have had a spate of auction style threads happen in classifieds so we do ask you state a price if this definitely for sale .Sorry to hear of the reasons why you are selling it . All Avids deserve a good home

Would you consider selling the TT and arm separately? It may attract more interest.

Ok folks. I want to move this on and am dropping the price significantly. I still will consider splitting tt and arm, but the tt would need to go first - I don't wish to be left with the arm. I will sell the combo for £550, which is an absolute bargain for something of ths quality. I don't want swaps or trade ins thanks all the same, so please don't ask!

Regards