• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Borats Baby

Warrington Bake Off ! 19th May. Let the childishness commence !!!!

257 posts in this topic

All I can say is I am so proud that my old rack was seeing some good use at the bake off . Ric sorry I was really trying to get out even for just a couple of hours but things domestically conspired against me. I will keep an eye out for the next one as I want to bring my Theta Cd transport and see if CD can make more of a feature . Gladd everyone had a good time .

All I can say is I am so proud that my old rack was seeing some good use at the bake off . Ric sorry I was really trying to get out even for just a couple of hours but things domestically conspired against me. I will keep an eye out for the next one as I want to bring my Theta Cd transport and see if CD can make more of a feature . Gladd everyone had a good time .

Yes, I'm glad we had it !! It currently sits on the opposite side of my room with the dvd player and TV sat on it !

Andrew, your more than welcome to come over for a couple of hours any evening at all if you get a chance !

Can't go too loud mind as the kids will be in bed, but reasonable levels will be ok !

Northern+Soul+dancer.jpg

And here's me doing the back flip when I had hair. Those were the days.:hash:

"Ah, I seeee you 'ave beeen listening to MP3s again Meeester Bond"

d57b7bbb-26d5-a3fa.jpg

Chap in red on left says "aye".

I have just noticed one of my cables didn't make it home with me :(

Anyone come across a short yellow-ended digital cable (it's only about 6 inches long). My cdp and dac are longing for their companion...

Cheers

Well, the stranger must have walked home by itself from Rikki's. Seriously, it turned up in the middle of my room today, and it wasn't there before :shock:.

Anyway, all's well that ends well - at least no-one else has to deal with my £2.50 cable then :D

The childishness continues......i wanna be the last to post on this thread...so here I am, being childish..this could end up being the longest thead in wam history ...let's see...