Borats Baby

Warrington Bake Off ! 19th May. Let the childishness commence !!!!

257 posts in this topic

:P

Ok, it's been too long since my last one ! So the doors are open on the 19th May !

11am start till late. The usual criteria - Beer, Food, Music, Kit, Pub, Chat !

I've already got a few confirmed's so put your name down in this thread if your interested and I'll keep a tab on things updating it as time goes on.

As always, it'll be more of a social, but please feel free to bring whatever pieces of kit you might like to show off ! I've currently got my main system which comprises of a PC with hard drive full of music and Spotify Premium, Entech Number Cruncher DAC, ONIX OA21 integrated and Monitor Audio R352 speakers. Also got a Project TT with Musical Fidelity X-LPS. I do have a cd player but it's nothing special, so vinyl/cd's/hard drives welcome !

I have a main lounge and a smaller dining room but there very close so 2 systems could be made, but sounds may conflict between rooms.

Room for overnighters, but most will be on couches or floor. I have a couple of airbeds etc so you should be comfy.

Speaker cables and interconnects would be appreciated as I dont have many spare. Also power blocks etc..

If its a nice day LOL we can spill out into the garden if theres too many in the listening room.

Anyway, enough drivel from me ! Will check the thread daily and update as and when !

Churz

BB

Hi Bud Me and Steve would be up for it. May even have a pair of speakers which may interest people and some tubes to play with

Yes please. Chance to meet locals I don't know. Can definitely bring vinyl and poss speaker cable

I think im free if you want me to bring my R50 Transmission line setup....isotek mini sub.....trichord DAC, cables etc

Keith

Dealer

There is only one thing which would keep me away, the 1st birthday of my 1st born child!......

Which is on the same day, enjoy chaps!

Rick, you have put the 20th of May. thats a Sunday!!

Do you mean the 19th???

put me down for it anyway.

To be fair, he didn't specify which year.

:geek: